Surface Protection Film – Multi-layer Scratch and Abrasion Resistant Film
ProtecTuff™ ML44 film is designed to provide protection to display windows, store windows, subway and other public transportation glazings, bus shelters and restroom mirrors. The multi-layer design allows for easy and fast renewal of a damaged surface. This product is designed for flat, non-porous substrates that are clean, free of dirt or debris.
- Multi-layers (4 layers) of scratch, abrasion and chemical resistant film with high clarity adhesive backing
- Multi-layer construction allows a single installation with multiple surface renewals
- Thick 100 micron (4-mil) PET film reduces chances that damage from top layer will damage lower films
- Each layer has a highly scratch and chemical resistant layer precision coated onto its surface to extend the life of the product
- High clarity construction does not interfere with view through windows or underlying displays
- Easy removal of damaged layers to expose fresh ‘renewed’ surface.
- Meets Federal Rail Authority Requirements (ASTM E162, ASTM E662, SMP 800-C, CMVSS302/FMVSS302)
PRODUCT FORMATS AVAILABLE
PET Gauges available: 100 micron standard PET thickness. Custom PET thickness available
Product format: Sheeted film or rolls
Made in the USA